As an affiliated business owned jointly by Ward Wight Sotheby’s International Realty and Trident Abstract, LLC, Jersey Shore Title Services, LLC is a full service, licensed title agent for Old Republic Title. We offer all search and title services along with an experienced settlement department fully compliant with CFPB regulations for residential closings.
Our Closing Process Produces Results
1. PREPARATION - Buying a house is an exciting time. the more you know about the process, the more relaxed you’ll be. Information about closing costs should be provided to you before putting an offer. Ask your lender for a Good Faith Estimate of your loan costs to prevent surprises.
2. ACCEPTANCE - Once the seller accepts your offer to purchase, the countdown to closing begins. Timing is essential to make sure all the ingredients for a successful closing are in place for your arrival. Once Jersey Shore Title has been selected, we will handle the closing process from there.
3. PUBLIC RECORDS - Next, preliminary title work is performed. A title professional will search and examine public records for information related to your property’s title. This provides warnings of title flaws that must be dealt with before the property can change hands.
4. SETTLEMENT STATEMENT - We prepare the HUD-1 Settlement Statement for you. The HUD-1, as it is referred to, outlines all of the costs for both the buyer and seller associated with the closing.
5. SIGNING - On closing day, the property will be transferred from the seller to the buyer. You will sign a number of documents that will be explained by us or your lender. Once all of the signing is done, the house is yours! Congratulations!
Jersey Shore Title offers personalized service, industry expertise and customized solutions any type of real estate transaction. We invite you to fill out this short form and a representative from Jersey Shore Title will be in contact with you. Your information will not be shared with or provided to any other vendors.