Real Estate Professional
1998 - present: Owner, Business Manager, and Licensed NJ Sales Associate and Broker Associate for Ward Wight Sotheby's International Realty
1977-1998: Attorney, private practice (NJ) with concentration in Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Federal Income Tax Law, Condominiums and Foreclosure/Loan Workouts for lending institutions.
1975-1977: Attorney, Internal Revenue Service (West Palm Beach, FL)
- Undergraduate University of Maryland (1970) BS Finance
- Law School Seton Hall Law School (1973) J.D.
- Post Graduate Univeristy of Miami Law (1975)
- L.L.M. (Masters Degree) in Tax Law
- Office Manager, Responsible Broker, Real Estate Professional