Bradley Beach Real Estate
Click here to view listings in Bradley Beach.
Nestled along the popular Jersey Shore line sits the small borough of Bradley Beach, home to around 5000 year-round residents. First developed by James A. Bradley in the 1870s as a haven for summer retreats, Bradley Beach today remains a family-friendly community boasting small-town charm, beautiful beaches, a relaxing boardwalk, and of course, gorgeous ocean views.
The beach itself remains the primary attraction of Bradley Beach, with its beautiful views, clean, white sand, and an uncluttered boardwalk perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls. During the summer months, residents and visitors alike enjoy the nightly live music coming from the landmark gazebo at Fifth and Ocean. The walk-able Main Street area also features plenty of unique shops and fine dining establishments.
TheBradley Beach School District administers a single public school, Bradley Beach Elementary, which enrolls about 320 students in grades K-8. Most students grades 9-12 attend nearby Asbury Park High School. Students may also apply to Neptune High School, Red Bank Regional High School, Academy Charter High School, or to any of the magnet schools of Monmouth County Vocational School District, which include:
- Marine Academy of Science and Technology
- High Technology High School
- Biotechnology High School
- Communications High School
- Academy of Allied Health and Science
There are several private schools also available in close proximity to Bradley Beach, including:
- The Sisters Academy, Asbury Park (girls, grades 5-8)
- St. Rose Grammar SchoolBelmar (PK-8)
- St. Rose High School, Belmar (9-12)
- Chrismont Montessori Academy (PK-3)
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel School, Asbury Park (PK-8)
- Market Trends in