Neptune Real Estate
Click here to view listings in Neptune.
Located a couple of miles inland from the Atlantic Ocean, the area commonly called Neptune can refer to two adjacent communities: Neptune Township (pop. 28,000) and Neptune City (pop. 4800). Nicknamed the “Crossroads of the Jersey Shore,” this area offers a thriving business and technology sector within an hour’s drive of New York City, plus easy access to the sandy beaches of the Jersey Shoreline.
Neptune’s biggest draw as a residential community is its proximity to many nearby attractions, including the clubs and music venues of Asbury Park , the boardwalks and beaches stretching from Ocean Grove to Spring Lake and beyond, and the area’s numerous golf courses, parks and open spaces. The Neptune vicinity also offers plenty of shopping and dining options.
Neptune Township and Neptune City operate under different public school districts.
The Neptune City School Districtoperates a single school, Woodrow Wilson Elementary, which enrolls around 400 students grades PK-8. Students in grades 9-12 attend Neptune High School in Neptune Township.
Neptune Township Schoolsadminister several schools for grades PK-12, as follows:
- Early Childhood Center (PK)
- Gables School (PK-5)
- Green Grove School (PK-5)
- Shark River Hills School (PK-5)li>
- Summerfield School (PK-5)
- Midtown Community School (PK-5)li>
- Middle School
- Neptune Middle School (7-8)
- High School
- Neptune High School (9-12)
Students in Neptune may also apply for admission to a number of specialized magnet schools in the Monmouth County School District. These include:
- Communications High School
- Marine Academy of Science and Technology)
- High Technology High School
- Biotechnology High School
- Academy of Allied Health and Science
- Market Trends in